Who knows the minimum drain location from the floor of a Steam Oven?


WE DO!!!!  William & I just returned from an grueling training session at the fabulous corporate US Gaggenau showroom in Scottsdale, AZ.  Let me be the first to tell you - this was not all happy happy joy joy - it was brutal!  Not only did they force us to stay at the Camelback Resort - they even forced us to go directly to the on site spa THE VERY FIRST DAY!!!  After a draining day of bouncing from hot tub to sauna to steam room to the facial & hot stone massage rooms & then the private spa pool, they forced us to indulge in an outside family style dinner overlooking the beautiful desert landscape.  Finally - once that was all over we were allowed to return to our rooms to recover from the brutality of the day.

Well if you think the first day was bad - try being herded in stretch limos to the Gaggenau facility where were promptly put to work familiarizing ourselves with the most beautiful and functional cooking equipment available.  And then, once we had learned pretty much everything there is to know about this fabulous equipment that quite simply makes everyone that touches it seem like an experienced Chef - THEY MADE US COOK ON ALL OF THEM!!!!  Can you believe the nerve!  

Ok - so once that experience was over, can you believe that they had the nerve to shuttle us, once again via stretch limo, to Frank Lloyd Wright's desert studio and school of architecture, Taliesin West, for a private tour of one of the world's most influential architects' passionate expression of what true integration of function and design is.  

Bottom line - it was one of the greatest experiences of my life & I feel truly fortunate and thankful for the opportunity.  I learned more than I ever imagined I could about a selection of appliances that is truly in a league of their own.  I had the opportunity to ask as many questions as I could muster up for the most knowledgeable appliance experts I have encountered (I think I was pushing my limits on question quotas).  

Thank you to the entire Gaggenau team for your faith in us and for your commitment to our collaboration here at the Charleston KSKC showroom.  

No comments: