Spoleto = Don John = Last Night = Great Time!

OK - so I'm an idiot....maybe that's harsh - so I'm too preoccupied to give a lot of consideration to the name of a play.  Honestly - the Don John / Don Juan OBVIOUS relation did not hit me until I was practically right outside of the theater last night.  I have to say - that's probably a good thing, otherwise I'm not sure that I would have gone.  

So how was it???  I thought it was GREAT!  I felt like I was watching a play that maybe, just maybe could have been directed by someone with a creative vision of the likes of Wes Anderson mixed with the eclectic atmosphere of....hmmmmm, Urban Outfitters maybe?  Anyway - I've been to a lot of performances and have seen some great shows, but I am far from a theater critic - so please forgive my feeble attempt here, but I can tell you that I would go see it again & I haven't done something like that since my last "real - pre sell out" Cirque du Soleil performance.  

We're excited about about some of the upcoming events & will keep you posted with our thoughts.  Until then - keep posted on what's happening & rather more professional critiques of the performing arts at TheDigitel.com/Spoleto.  



No comments: