Good News for Everyone!

Although new home sales are still down compared to June '08, a recent report that is getting a lot of media attention today states that New Home sales rose 11% in June over May beating all forecasts for the month. This is great news for the US economy across the board. Many people are saying that this is the beginning of recovery, but it's still going to take a while. I certainly hope that these people have it right. I've seen SOOOO many friends lose their jobs, get their hours cut down, or take pay cuts just to keep working over the past few months. Personally, at this point, I'm sick of bad news (even though things have thankfully been very good for us) and welcome anything positive, particularly when it comes to the residential home market. I'm ready to see my friends begin to get their lives back on track!

Everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Here are a couple of reports if you'd like some more info:


No comments: